2020 Excellence Award Recipients & New VP of Operations Announced
As 2020 draws to a close, our executive team is pleased to announce this year’s recipients of the Encore Excellence Award:
· Brandi Brooks, CloudVoice Engineer
· Stacy Kuper, South Carolina Regional Sales Manager
· Al Moss, Interactive/Audio0Video Senior Technician
· Sam Aidoo, Cabling/Physical Security Lead Technician
The Encore excellence Award is an annually presented honor given to an elite group of Encore employees who epitomize all the qualities most sought after in our team members—strong work ethic, exemplary performance, a high level of professionalism, consistent positive attitude with a focus on customer service, self-motivation and personal initiative to add value to customers as well as accomplish ongoing personal professional development, and finally by representing the full suite of Encore’s capabilities and solutions to our clients and partners.
Prior years’ recipients are:
· 2019: Rex Blanton, Matt Fowler, Wayne Hiatt, Paul Rivandeneira, Roger Smith
· 2018: Ricky Brown, Betty Pilgrim, Chris Schmidt, Jennifer Stone, Jeff Venable
· 2017: Justin Chappell, Wesley McCollam, Danielle Stengel, Sherry Winburn
· 2016: Christina Chandarana, Gene Choquette, Tyson Dutton, Brian Veal
· 2015: Pam Dodd, Malinda Doezal, Jeff Kelley, Megan White
We’d also like to congratulate team member Gene Choquette on his recent promotion to Vice President of Operations. Gene goes above and beyond to show customers how they can dream big with affordable, user-friendly technology solutions—and his efforts have not gone unnoticed. We look forward to Gene’s next chapter with Encore as he transitions into his new role.