Our heart is all-in when it comes to smart technology solutions for our schools. The way educators teach our future workforce is changing at a fast pace. We guide schools to utilize the full potential of technology to help enable the educators in their teaching process while also protecting and securing students online and in the classroom. Our end-to-end approach delivers convenience and efficiency through a single source of accountability that designs, builds, deploys and manages technology solutions. Plus, it offers the flexibility to customize the approach, delivering just the right support services to complement your team.
- Physical security including video surveillance and access control
- Cyber and network security
- Classroom technology to drive engagement
- Classroom A/V optimized for collaboration and 1:1 learning
- Network optimization and management aligned with today’s technology-powered classroom
- Ongoing managed services to compliment in-house resources
- Training and ongoing support
- On-staff E-Rate expertise
- Cat 1: 143037077 (Cloud Voice)
- Cat 2: 143037152 (everything but Cloud Voice)
- Detailed understanding of the contracting and procurement process
- Status as an approved vendor and reseller for a variety of state contracts
Integrated Software Solutions
Our software offerings have been specifically designed to transform education technology for the better:
- Enboard: Maximizing efficiency from administration to the classroom through automated rostering and automated provisioning together with personalized, single sign-on capabilities.
- Entrack: Optimizing management of K-12 educator evaluations and professional learning so you have more time for the professional growth of your most valuable asset – your educators.
A Proactive Partner You Can Trust
We understand technology in primary education is influenced by evolving standards, limited funding and an ever-present need to stay ahead of cyber and physical security threats. From installing the first interactive panels in the state of South Carolina to walking the halls with hundreds of educators, administrators and IT professionals, we’ve helped schools of all sizes throughout the Southeast and across the nation implement the right solutions to meet their individual goals and budgets. Get in touch to learn more about how we can add value to your education technology planning.